You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "staceybelle" started this thread

Reg: Aug 19th 2015

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 8:25pm

how are people feeling with injections?

hi there. im new to this site and trying to find my way around it and find people to talk to as I think it may help me to cope better, by speaking to people that is going through the same as me. I have just finished my 2 week course of norethistrone tablets and was very moody and low mood with them. I am feeling very anxious and scared with everything. I start my injections this Saturday and I am petrified of needles, my other half is doing it for me but I am wanting to know how other people feel when on them as im wary of how I will feel and how sore it is? hope to hear from someone.

many thanks

Stacey x

Reg: Jan 25th 2015

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 8:32pm

Hi Stacey and welcome to the forum. It's a great place to come and talk to people who really understand what your going through. Where are u having treatment?

I'm 6 days on the injections at the minute and everything seems to be going well so far thank god. I am petrified of needles and couldn't watch when the nurse was showing dh how to administer them but to be honest the dread of it is worse than the actual injection. Once you get the first one over it just becomes part of your routine.

I had my first tracking scan this morning and the drugs are doing what they are meant to so all the headaches and bloating are worth it x

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 8:43pm

thankyou for replying. im having treatment at Aberdeen fertility centre. hat about yourself?

wow 6 days in already. hope all works out for you, seems like things are going to plan for you. I have my baseline scan on Friday and injections start on Saturday morning. im nervous about everything :( im only 26 so still very young and just wish it could happen by itself. okay so you might get headaches and bloating? hope its not too bad? x

Reg: Jan 25th 2015

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 8:48pm

I'm having treatment in belfast. I never had a baseline scan just scanned when injections were started, don't know why they don't do them here. There is a thread for the Aberdeen clinic so you might get better answers for your questions there.

I was the same hoping that things would work out naturally but after 3 miscarriages have accepted the fact that we need a little help. Are you having ivf or icsi?

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 7th 2008

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 8:49pm

The injections shouldn't be too bad, I can barely feel them although I have a wee bit of tummy fat, so that helps! Make sure you drink plenty as headaches can be an issue.

Join us in the Aberdeen thread here

Aberdeen Fertility Centre

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 8:52pm

hi wishing.

okay will have a look at that thread. thankyou.
aww no im so sorry to hear that, that's sad :( I don't know how I would feel ... really hope everything works out for you. I am having IVF
x

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE