You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sparkle pink" started this thread

Reg: Mar 30th 2015

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 7:28pm

Any success stories. Just had egg transfer Icsi

Hi

I'm still very new to this but would love to hear some icsi success stories.
I had 8 eggs collected 7 fertilised, 4 embryos top and good and then day 5 just 2 blastocysts.
I've just had 2 blastocysts transferred (day 5) not top quality but good I think ( can't remember the letter and number as it was a lot to take in)

Reg: Oct 17th 2009

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 7:43pm

Hello sparkle, congratulations on being pupo! Time to put your feet up and relax for a few days, with a little light and gentle exercise to keep the blood flow going.

I have just got my BFP and am now 8 wks 6 days pregnant with one wee bean! I did ICSI, long protocol and had a day 3 transfer, 2 embies grade 2 1x 7cell 1x 8 cell.

Prepare yourself for the tww, no one prepared me for how difficult it can be! You will at some point feel like you are driving yourself crazy but be safe in the knowledge you are not alone, he he! It may be worth popping into the June/July thread or the may/June thread where you will find others on the tww.

Try to keep your mind busy and surround yourself with lots of positive things. Good luck x

• "Sparkle pink" started this thread

Reg: Mar 30th 2015

Monday, June 15th 2015, 7:53am

Thank you Smihel and congratulations to you :thumbup: :thumbup: : D
That's really good to know.
I'm going to try and have a relaxing few days and maybe emerge myself with gentle hobbies :)
Thanks will try the May/June june/ July feed

Xxxx

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Monday, June 15th 2015, 11:43am

Hello and good luck!

See my signature - blessed with two bfp from two FETs and actually a bfp from my original icsi as well but ended in miscarriage unfortunately.

All the best. There are loads of positive stories on here. Keep the faith! X

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE