You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sophienob" started this thread

Reg: Jan 21st 2015

Monday, May 11th 2015, 8:56am

Hi all.

Hi all

We are planning to go for IVF at Reprofit soon. Has anyone had any successful treatment at Reprofit?

Really worried and excited at the same time but also very draining as two unsuccessful treatment in the past.

Thanks

Sophie

Reg: Mar 17th 2014

Monday, May 11th 2015, 8:40pm

Hi sophie

Theres website you could go on and speak to lovely ladies who have started their treatment in reprofit Infertility and Fertility Support
Go to forum and scroll down to czech republic, you'll find plenty of information there :)
X

**Admin/Moderator note - This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityZone.co.uk is not responsible for the content of external internet sites**
Hubby: Antibodies
Me: None
IVF/ICSI
EC: 12th Feb ET: 15th Feb BFN: 28th Feb
Gynem clinic, Prague EC: 8/6/15, ET: 12/6/15, OTD: 26/6/15 :BFP: :heart:

Onewish

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Children: one beautiful daughter at last!

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 8:16pm

We didn't choose Reprofit in the end but can't remember why as they looked like a fab clinic. We went with Gennet in Prague. The result is asleep in her cot as I type. Since having treatment abroad I'm a huge fan as I believe they take positive risks that they don't always do here. Anyway just wanted to wish you luck. X

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET
4th ICSI - Gennet Prague BFP!!!!
:girl: shes arrived!!! 1.6.14

My Diary - Onewish's ICSI journey

Monday, May 18th 2015, 7:03am

Hi Onewish

What a wonderful news.

We did consider Gennet but the waiting was too long so decided to go for Reprofit. Had a mini IVF but failed in Feb this year.

We are trying again this year.Hope you don't mind me asking, did you have your own egg or was it a donor?

I am just confused as to what to do1

Thank you for your reply

Sophie

Monday, May 18th 2015, 7:04am

Hi Shamrockgal

Thank you for your reply and the web site.

Just wondering, how you are?

Thanks

Sophie

Reg: Mar 17th 2014

Monday, May 18th 2015, 10:06pm

Hi Sophie
I'm doing great, just waiting for my af to show up so i can start on drugs!
Have you decided this is the clinic you're going for?
Fire away if there's some things bugging you, its what we're here for help you to make your mind up, the whole process of going abroad really is confusing! Read stuff as much as you can, it'll get easier as time goes on
:-)
x
Hubby: Antibodies
Me: None
IVF/ICSI
EC: 12th Feb ET: 15th Feb BFN: 28th Feb
Gynem clinic, Prague EC: 8/6/15, ET: 12/6/15, OTD: 26/6/15 :BFP: :heart:

Onewish

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Children: one beautiful daughter at last!

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 7:22am

Hi Sophie,

Yes I used my own eggs. I only got 3 at eggs too! On day of transfer I had two very strong embryos to transfer. I ended up pregnant with twins but unfortunately we lost the other twin at about 10 weeks.

When I went to Gennet we didn't have to wait at all I chose when I wanted to start, they must have got busier!

Xx

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET
4th ICSI - Gennet Prague BFP!!!!
:girl: shes arrived!!! 1.6.14

My Diary - Onewish's ICSI journey

Reg: May 22nd 2015

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 2:21pm

IVF abroad

Hi Sophie, I am new on here but have just seen your post. I am currently in the process of having treatment with Reprogenesis in Brno Czech Republic. Just finished all our pre tests & expecting to travel over to the clinic end of Aug if all goes to plan. We are having a donor (i'm now 46yrs....47yrs when we start treatment & had a failed ivf with my own eggs) so am awaiting being matched up at the moment. When do you travel to Reprofit?

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE