You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Pinkchick" started this thread

Reg: Aug 2nd 2009

Children: 1 gorgeous boy

Friday, April 24th 2015, 9:54pm

Prostap injection too early....any advice please

I wonder if anyone can help me. I had my prostap injection yesterday which was day 21..... When I got there, I wasn't in the diary but got all sorted, when asked date of last period (I'm rubbish at remembering), I said well since today is day 21 then it must've been on The 2nd April.... All making sense so far?? Couldn't work out why my scan date was so far away (20th May) and they would get back to me. Spoke to them today and turns out I was booked in for next thurs.... Yip that's right, I was a full week ahead of myself so have had my Prostap on day 14 instead of day 21. What a tube I am, they said it will be ok and have just brought my scan date forwards a week. Mmm, anyone know if this will have any kind of negative impact...... I mean, there is obvo a good reason for doing it on day 21.
Pinkchick

ICSI 2010 = our gorgeous boy
ICSI Oct 2014 :BFN:
ICSI May 2015 :BFP:

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE