You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

hhunny

• "hhunny" started this thread

Reg: Dec 4th 2013

Children: boy 7 years old

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 2:07pm

isci v pgd ??

background info.... im 26 DH is 28 currently been going to appointments in rfc belfast over 2 years DH has robertsonian translocation 13 14 and azoospermia

so after finally seeing a genetics doctor in antrim last november we where told we only had a 1% chance of a trisomy 13/14 baby and we would not get funding for PGD so we went back to our doctor (dr tang) at RFC (belfast) start of january and was happy to put us on waiting list for ICSI and even back dated us till 1st september.... but now we have the problem...

I recieved a letter from genetics doctor to say that she had contacted Guys hospital in london and now we have a risk of passing the gene on or having a sick baby and now we will get funding....

my doctor in belfast is on anual leave and the genetics doctor is not in the country and cant get an appointment with either an feel totally let down by genetics doctor an in limbo not sure what to do now

im nearly 8months on waiting list for icsi here in belfast, has anyone here changed treatments and traveled from belfast to london for treatment???

thanks for reading any info you have be great thank you : D
ICSI #1 Oct 15
babydust

Pip

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 8:42pm

Hi I don't have any experience of your situation but r u able to stay on the ICSI list u r on and go to the consultation in London and see what they have to say?
xx
Pip :thumbup:

1st IVF Nov 2013 - mmc (blighted ovum)
2nd IVF ICSI sept 2014 - freeze all
Dec2014 FET :BFP: :BFP: it's twins xxx

hhunny

• "hhunny" started this thread

Reg: Dec 4th 2013

Children: boy 7 years old

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 9:14pm

i have no idea if we can or not id prefare the pgd treatment but i cant wait over another 2 years for treatment in london xx
ICSI #1 Oct 15
babydust

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests