You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

gadah

• "gadah" started this thread

Reg: Feb 19th 2015

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 8:07pm

i need your help

hi my name is gadah , my hubby and i tried to have babies 4 years ago.
he have a low sperm count , our dr told us that we have to do ICSI and we did our first cycle but sadly i didn't get pregnant
so we decided to change our dr and we went to the ARGC and they did a lot of test they discoverd i have an immune problem Nk cells ,
so we decided to do the cycle with them this time i started taking clexain and presionlane and IViG ,
but sadly i didn't get pregnant !! my immune levels went up to 50
so now they are telling me to take humira ..
my question is there any one who had a problem like me and my hubby or a smilier situation ?
is there a chance for me and my hubby to get pregnant?
and is using humira was something positive ?
did it lower your immune levels ?
i am so worried ?o(

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 9:12pm

Hi,
I did take Humira and yes my immune issues went. Unfortunately I have other issues and I have not got pregnant.
I think the ARGC are really good thoug,never though it is stressful to cycle with them.
Good luck.

Reg: Nov 3rd 2014

What's Up?
Pink twins on board :-)

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 11:10pm

Hiya Gadah I also have lots of immune problems and I cycled with clexane and predniolone (IVF). I didn't use humira although they spoke of the IViG and they were going to use this for my second cycle if my first hadn't worked.
I just wanted to say that it is can be harder to get pregnant with immune problems but when they know about this it isn't impossible. I was really lucky that it did work for me.
I really hope that things do work out for you eventually.
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.
IVF Nov 14 BFP :give_heart: :give_heart: It's TWINS!

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

gadah

• "gadah" started this thread

Reg: Feb 19th 2015

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 8:14pm

hi maria
i hope that my immune problem will eventually will go . i started my first humira injection yesterday hope it works!!
wish you all the best hun :*

hey clare i am so happy for you .. but how did you get pregnant ? where did you did your icsi ? what medications did u took?
please answer me that would help me . ;(

Reg: Nov 3rd 2014

What's Up?
Pink twins on board :-)

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 8:42pm

Hi Gadah I did IVF in Glasgow after failed IUI treatments. I cycled with Gonal F but took clexane and prednisalone after egg collection. I really do wish you all the luck in the world with your treatment, from what I read when I was going through my own immune treatment humira was commonly used with immune problems so fingers crossed it will be lucky this time xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.
IVF Nov 14 BFP :give_heart: :give_heart: It's TWINS!

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

Reg: Mar 18th 2010

Children: Little one on the way....so excited long awaited!

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 9:29pm

Hi all!

Clarabel! Hope you are well lng time no visiting on my part!
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
Sept 2010/Apr11 - 2 x icsi -BFN
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw
Dr Gorgy Jun12 :BFP:
bab22 Evan born 25/01/13 perfect baby7

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE