You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "neaverbeaver" started this thread

Reg: Jan 5th 2013

Children: None.

Monday, February 16th 2015, 8:13pm

Miscarriage Blood Testing advice - Oxford

Hi y'all

So hope this is the right place to put this query - my Ivf W/ egg donation came to an end today as the little sac just came away this afternoon... So sad.

Doctors have suggested going for a series of Miscarraige Blood tests as per below:
Protein C and Protein S
Factor V Leiden
MTHRF Mutation
Prothrombin gene mutation
Anticardiolipin antibodies
Hemorrhagic Lupus Antibodies

I've got a quote from The Doctors Laboratory London of £555+£31 fee. Anyone got any recommendations for cheaper places to have this test done or indeed any tests missing from this list that may need to be considered.

I am trying to be all pro active and gung ho at the moment to distract myself from a most distressing day today.

:tear:
10+yr TTC

ISCI-5 eggs 1 embie. BFN

TCM- Zhai Clinic Feb14. BFN

Jan 15-Manzanera Clinic ED-BFN 3w

July 15-Manzanera Clinic ED-BFN 2w

2frozen ???

Reg: Nov 3rd 2014

What's Up?
Pink twins on board :-)

Monday, February 16th 2015, 8:28pm

I'm so so sorry to hear this happened to you. I have a whole load of immune problems and I had a lot of immune screening done on the nhs prior to starting fertility treatment. I'm not exactly sure what ones were done but it did pick up on a lot of antibodies I had which affected my fertility. Could you speak to your GP and see if this is an option? . I had these tests done at the rheumatology clinic I attend but your GP may be able to help. Take care of yourself xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.
IVF Nov 14 BFP :give_heart: :give_heart: It's TWINS!

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss