You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Abster

• "Abster" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 11th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful boy born Jan '11

Friday, January 16th 2015, 3:23pm

Volunteers Wanted in return for £25 voucher equivalent to up to 2 months free fertility nutritional supplements

Hi there

I wonder if you can help me. Are you trying to conceive? Considering fertility treatment? If so then we want to help you - but we need your help first...

NurtureMe.uk is a new fertility nutrition service that aims to help reduce stress and maximise our chances of success by helping us get into peak condition. The company started by myself and Isabelle Obert, a Nutrition Consultant with 10 years experience working at Zita West Clinic in London. Both Isabelle and I experienced different degrees of infertility and we came up with the idea for NurtureMe simply because we really want to make a difference and help women going through similar problems.

Through personal and professional experience we both feel that many people overlook the importance of nutrition, either because they don't know where to begin, or because it is too difficult to source really good quality supplements and then remember when to take them all. Our aim is to make it as easy as possible for people to help themselves get into the best possible shape and hence increase their chances of success by taking a really good nutritional supplements. We have a range of off-the-shelf packages for men and women, all selected by Isabelle to suit a variety of ages, situations and budgets and we also offer online consultations with Isabelle for anyone who is considering or having fertility treatment or anyone who has specific medical conditions and would like a more bespoke package. Our packages contain daily portions so it really couldn't be simpler to know what to take and when to take it, and they will arrive in the post every 2 weeks.

We also have a really informative blog, but before we start a media and PR push we would really like to get some feedback from our target audience about the usability of the site and whether it is straightforward and easy to understand.

In return we'll give you a £25 voucher redeemable on our website which will cover almost 2 months subscription to our basic Bronze package or 1 month's subscription to our Silver package completely free of charge or you can put the money towards an online consultation with Isabelle, in the hope that we would receive some valuable feedback on the site and the blog.

If you are interested in helping us out please let me know and I can send you a short questionnaire. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Abby xx
After 5 IVF & DIVF our miracle DS was born in Jan 2011.
2 failed in 2013. Last ditch attempt Mar 15 :BFP: !!! Woohoo!

Now dedicated to helping others achieve their dream.
For more info visit nurtureme.uk

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE