You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sammi36

• "Sammi36" started this thread

Reg: Sep 23rd 2014

Friday, December 12th 2014, 6:33pm

Please help, need advice re baseline scan!

please can someone give me some advice re my cd2 scan. I had a cd2 scan today and was told I have 2 follicles one on either side measuring 10mm and 9mm. The nurse said it was fine but my lining was too thick at 10mm so she spoke to the consultant and they have advised me to go ahead with treatment. I have been told to go back on Monday and then to start stimms ( gonal f ).
The appointment was very rushed as they were very busy and I couldn't think what to ask as they kind of rushed me out the door.
Anyway, after I came home I rang the clinic non stop for 4 hours and they didn't answer the phone once! They are closed over the weekend so I cant get in touch till monday which is when I go back anyway!
My question is, do you think my follicles are too big for cd2? I did ask if I had cysts and she said no, so it means they are follicles.
Second question is I'm always ready for trigger on cd10 and once on cd11. Does this mean i will be ready for trigger much earlier seeing as how I already have 2 medium size follicles on cd2, or does the size sound normal?
I have never really asked or been told the size of follicles on baseline scan before, they just say "everything's fine".
Can I ask what size follicles you ladies had on cd 2/3?
Please help, dont want to have yet another negative cycle. I'm self funding and this is my last go!

Thanx for reading xx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE