You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "jenny73" started this thread

Reg: Apr 27th 2012

Children: One beautiful boy. Centre of our world.

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 11:08am

Struggling today

Having a bad day after I heard my son's class teacher talking about her pregnancy. Not yet 12 weeks, conceived on honeymoon - the ease of it all just smacked me in the face. And now faced with seeing her grow every day when I drop him off. I know I am so lucky to have my son when so many on here don't get that far, but don't think I will ever get my head around the fact that some people can just have babies when they want to and how they want to. No doubt timed to fit in with summer holidays too...two years ago I was on the brink of telling people I was pregnant for a second time only to find out at my twelve week scan that my baby had died several weeks earlier. I know I sound bitter and sad. I feel it today.

sasha146

Reg: Aug 13th 2011

What's Up?
Adoption assessment complete

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 11:36am

Hi jenny

I'm sure every woman on here has had a fair few of these days, and more often than not they come out of know where but completely floor us, life is cruel, unfair and unkind sometimes.
Like you my ds means the world to me, but I quite often think why is it fair I need Ivf and even with a helping hand it still doesn't work, I'm sure there's a good reason I just really don't know why.

Hope you feel better soon but the way you feel is perfectly normal.

Sending massive hugs xx

Reg: Jan 27th 2013

Children: 1 - this is secondary infertility due to fibroid blocking my right tube

What's Up?
Gutted - where do we go from here

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 1:07pm

Hi Jenny,

Didn't want to read and run, I feel you pain, I have a beautiful DD albeit grown up now but me and DH have been trying for 5 years and can't seem to have one together, it is so cruel to get that much awaited BFP then have it took away at your 12 week scan my heart goes out to you blowkiss until you go through this process no one else understands, I had a girl last year shout at me drunk at a Xmas do saying I should be happy I have a child and she doesn't think I should be going through IVF to have another!! To say I was mortified and angered is an understatement people just don't get it... But don't ever feel guilty about your feelings... Why shouldn't you want more children and add to your family it's only natural :xxx3:

Sending you massive :hugs:

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 11:07am

Thank you so much to both for your support.

xxx

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Cheree 76 (21.12.2014)

Reg: May 30th 2010

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 10:03pm

Sending you masssive hugs Jenny.

Reg: Sep 13th 2013

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 4:12pm

It's so so hard and so terribly unfair.

I opened a Christmas card with DH's cousin's new baby photo on the front the other day & it completely floored me. I'm happy they got their IVF baby on their 1st attempt but feel I don't want that card where I can see it. It's just too much to think they'd barely even met when we started ttc & here we are, still plodding on with the injections wondering whether we'll ever get there ourselves.

:hugs:

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 10:04pm

Hi Rianon, Hi Dazzle

thanks for adding your thoughts - much appreciated. Dazzle - I can imagine how difficult that card was, I'm sorry. Yes, put it out of the way - these things are just too difficult to deal with sometimes and I think we all expect too much of ourselves in terms of being brave..... You must be exhausted with the the treatment you have had this year - I continue to send you positive vibes across the miles. 2015 will be your year, I am sure. In the meantime, take it as easy as you can.

Love jenny x

Reg: Sep 13th 2013

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 6:07pm

Thanks Jenny. I'm fine really. Hope you are too.

Wishing you & your family a wonderful Christmas.

xmas70