You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Danni83

• "Danni83" started this thread

Reg: Feb 12th 2014

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 5:44pm

Waitting on letter

Hi we are on the waitting list for icsi, I recently rang the royal to see if we where ok to book a holiday for sept and I've been told not to as we would be receiving our letter within the next few weeks. Just wondering if anyone else is at same time or stage as me?

Pip

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 10:16pm

Hi danni, not sure when that means ur treatment starts the forum has a really good cycle buddies section for people going through treatment at the same time.
I have joined the august ladies getting ready for treatment just now, I'm sure some1 will come along and start a September thread soon if that's going to b ur month
Good luck :thumbsup:
Pip :thumbup:

1st IVF Nov 2013 - mmc (blighted ovum)
2nd IVF ICSI sept 2014 - freeze all
Dec2014 FET :BFP: :BFP: it's twins xxx

Danni83

• "Danni83" started this thread

Reg: Feb 12th 2014

Monday, June 30th 2014, 6:08pm

Hi pip
Thanks for reply, not sure when treatment will start either suppose it's just wait to see until offer letter arrives and il know more then. What stage are you with your treatment? Good luck hope it goes well for you xxx

Pip

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Monday, June 30th 2014, 10:01pm

Thank you, I haven't started yet this will b my 2nd I'vf but first nhs try so looking forward to getting started soon.
Hope u get ur letter soon
Good luck for it all
Xx
Pip :thumbup:

1st IVF Nov 2013 - mmc (blighted ovum)
2nd IVF ICSI sept 2014 - freeze all
Dec2014 FET :BFP: :BFP: it's twins xxx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE