You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Pip

• "Pip" started this thread

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 7:25pm

Ovarian cyst?

Hi ladies,

I'm looking for a bit of info/advice
My last period was quite strange, came about a week early really light but cramps really bad. I have continued to have quite intense pain in my lower left stomach for about 3 weeks now. At first I actually thought it was muscular as is worse if I bend or move from lying down to sitting up.
I eventually went to the drs about a week ago, she was worried it was ectopic pregnancy so done a test, negative. I knew it would be as we have been trying 3 years and not managed to get a natural positive. Anyway the gp then said could be a cyst on my ovary and leave it a week or so and see how the pain is.

The thing is although it's still sore it's not agony and I could persevere but we are hoping to do I'vf again at the end of the summer and I wouldn't want to get there and then have the hospital say they can't do it as I have a cyst.

Does anyone know if this kind of pain sounds like a cyst? If so would this prevent I'vf treatment going ahead?
I don't want to bother the gp unnecessarily but thinking I should maybe pugs for a scan to make sure

Thanks girlies sorry for the ramble ::P
xxxx
Pip :thumbup:

1st IVF Nov 2013 - mmc (blighted ovum)
2nd IVF ICSI sept 2014 - freeze all
Dec2014 FET :BFP: :BFP: it's twins xxx

Wopple

Reg: Sep 18th 2012

What's Up?
I'm pregnant!!

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 9:34pm

Hi Pip, I had bad period pains constantly before I was pregnant.

When I done my first treatment of IVF it grew a cyst which got about 9 cams big and they didn't stop treatment. They said they could either drain it or it might disappear and when I moved on to next stage of treatment it disappeared so I wouldn't worry to much, it may prolong but not stop you having treatment ever.
TTC 4 yrs+

IVF Dec 12. 27 eggs 0 fertilised
ICSI June 13 FET :BFN: 5 frozen
ICSI FET Sept 13 :BFP: [zx076] bab22 Leo Rex born 30/05/2014

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Pip (25.05.2014)

Pip

• "Pip" started this thread

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 10:22pm