You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Blissfull" started this thread

Reg: May 10th 2014

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 5:55pm

Organic IVF?

Any of you tried IVF with no hormones whatsoever (apart from the Ovitrelle)? Im doing it this month cause I have 2 follicles in the month Im pausing from IVF. Just wondered if any of you have seen better quality eggs in cycles with no hormones!

::P Have a lovely evening! xx

Reg: Aug 18th 2013

Friday, May 16th 2014, 4:22pm

Hi, I have no personal experience of this. But a big hug and good luck to you!!!
Many IVF doctors recommend organic foods which have not been treated with pesticides, hormones and antibiotics as this reduces the exposure of embryos to toxic chemicals which increases the likelihood of them surviving.
Please remember it is a joint venture and both partners need to prepare. Though, it is the woman’s diet, which is of more importance; a good diet also aids healthy sperm production and, if both partners eat well, it is supportive to the woman.
I wish you joy and peace on your fertility journey.

Edward. :thumbsup:

• "Blissfull" started this thread

Reg: May 10th 2014

Friday, May 16th 2014, 4:52pm

Thank you Mrs Edward, real nice of you! I eat organic when I can get it, but you can get most things organic here in Denmark, even in normal supermarkets.
Happy wishes for you too wherever you are in the pregnancy process!
xx ::P