You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "masha" started this thread

Reg: Jan 27th 2009

Children: DD is almost 4 y.o

Monday, May 12th 2014, 12:03pm

IVF Edinburgh clinic

HI everyone,

I had 5 cycles in Aberdeen but we now moved to Edinburgh , thinking of trying again and probably contacting Edinburgh Clinic (which provides satellite service with Glasgow reproductive centre). Did anyone have any experience of this clinic :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: ?

many thanks

maria
Let's do it

• "masha" started this thread

Reg: Jan 27th 2009

Children: DD is almost 4 y.o

Monday, May 12th 2014, 12:42pm

Unfortunately GCRM is no longer working with Edinburgh Clinic so please ignore my post
Let's do it

Saeeda

Reg: Oct 7th 2014

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 11:13pm

GCRM in Edinburgh

Hi Masha,

Just to let you know that the Edinburgh clinic of GCRM is open. It is where I have been attending for some of my appointments. Would highly recommend Dr Brian Brady at GCRM Edinburgh. I've been to the Spire/IVF Scotland and would rate him very highly compared to those at the Spire.

Cheers,
Saeeda