You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

AbbyP

• "AbbyP" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 11th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful boy born Jan '11

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 3:21pm

Nurture Natural: A new concept in nutritional support for fertility and pregnancy

Hi, my name is Abby and I haven't been on here for a few years, but this site was quite literally a godsend throughout my fertility journey and my diary and the support I received here kept me sane.

To cut a very long story short (I'm trying to locate my diary and will ask Eeyore if she still has it for anyone who is interested) I had numerous procedures followed by 3 unsuccessful IVFS before deciding on using an egg donor. We went to Spain and after 2 rounds I eventually conceived my amazing and wonderful DS. We tried a couple of times afterwards to conceive a brother or sister but when it didn’t work we decided to count our blessings and called it a day. We may adopt in time, but are in no hurry.

Whilst trying to get pregnant I was referred to a nutritionist to try and maximise my chances. She was amazing and had also been through fertility problems herself, so really understood everything I was going through, and I was lucky enough to be able to visit her regularly from then on.

She and I have since put our heads together and we are launching a new concept in fertility, antenatal and postnatal care. We can’t say much more than this at the moment but we are passionate about wanting to help anyone going through similar experiences. So, if you are interested and would like to know more than please sign up on our holding page and we’ll let you know more very soon.

In the meantime, we are also looking for a few volunteers who might be prepared to spend some time on the phone answering a few questions which will help us help you even more. Please PM me if you would like to take part.

Any questions – please just ask!

Abby x

AbbyP

• "AbbyP" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 2:06pm

NurtureMe is now live..

So, it's almost 7 months on and NurtureMe.uk | Nutritional support for fertility, pregnancy and breastfeeding is now live. We've changed our name, but the premise is still the same - we want to help people help themselves by optimising their fertility and taking care of themselves. We have loads of information on the site about how you can go about this, as well as a range of nutritional supplement packages tailored to suit all budgets and needs. We genuinely believe that at a time where stress is already on over-load any help has to be a good thing.

We are all different and so if you are having or planning fertility treatment there are a number of things that you can take to help the various stages and conditions so we also offer the opportunity to schedule an online consultation with Isabelle so that she can recommend a more bespoke package. I know that when I was going through my IVF cycles I found this invaluable. We all know that we should be taking supplements - but where to start... it's a minefield and making choices yourself can lead to even more stress...

Have a look around and hopefully you'll find what you need. The first 7 days are free and you can cancel at any time... Also, all our products are no more expensive than buying them yourself - but the beauty is that you don't have to.

See you soon

Abby xx

Abster

• "Abster" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 1:04pm

1 month FREE Fertility Nutrition supplements and a 15 minute consultation with an experienced nutrition consultant.

Hi there

Before we start promoting our products and services we want some help from people who are currently trying to conceive, or are already pregnant or breastfeeding, and in return we are offering a £25 voucher which will cover your first month's supplements and and 15 minute consultation with Isabelle - our fertility nutrition consultant with 10 years experience helping couples to conceive.

To take part all you need to do is take a good look around the website and our blog and then answer the questions in this secure web survey, it should take about 10-15 minutes.

http://goo.gl/forms/jEL6OSA5Py

The first set of questions are about the website, and the second set are about you. If you would rather not answer some of these questions then that’s absolutely fine, we understand how personal this journey can be.

Your answers and any personal information, like your email, are completely confidential and will not be shared with anyone or used for any other purposes. We’d love you to subscribe to our newsletter, but you will have to do that separately at the bottom of the website or on the form that pops up.

You do not have to answer all the questions in order to qualify for your free month’s supplements, although we would ask that you do take time to read through the website and give your honest opinion. Isabelle and I want to make NurtureMe as good as it can be, so who better to tell us how to do that than the people we hope to help.

After you have sent your responses I will email you a voucher for £25 which will cover your first month’s subscription to either NurtureMe Bronze or Silver packages. We are also offering a free 15 minute consultation with Isabelle where she can briefly discuss your situation and any supplements you are currently taking. This can be via Skype or even via Facetime if you prefer. If you do not have either then please provide a landline where we can reach you and we can schedule something in at a time convenient to you both.

All our subscriptions can be cancelled at any time and there is no minimum contract.