You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "NELLY1103" started this thread

Reg: May 17th 2013

Children: NONE SADLY BUT HOPEFULLY GOD WILL BLESS US ONE DAY WITH A MIRACLE

Thursday, March 6th 2014, 2:13pm

Getting Ready for Fet,,, Advice Urgently Needed

Hi guys, i am starting the process of my first FET tomorrow, i have been taking 400mg of folic acid, i am drinking more water and cutting out the fizzy juice and drinking more fresh orange and apple juice, however im wondering if i should be taking any other supplements at all, i feel my clinic is not really giving me any advice at all on what i should and shouyld not be taking so im hoping that you guys can give me some good advice on the dos and donts.....any advice greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

Reg: May 30th 2010

Friday, March 7th 2014, 9:52am

Hi there, you are doing the best, folic acid and being generally healthy.

Unfortunately it is such a chance game and mostly depend on other factors I can only repeat what you wrote and already do:

don't: alcohol, smoking
do: folic acid, water, gentle exercise - maybe enough sleep and relaxation too.

xfingers xfingers xfingers

xx Rianon

FC79

Ace

Reg: May 19th 2009

Friday, March 7th 2014, 2:46pm

Hi, just want to wish you luck for your FET. I had my little boy as a result of my first fet, so it does work!!

Are you doing a natural or medicated cycle?

There isnt really anything else you can be doing, unless you want to take a multi vitamin which includes folic acis instead of just your folic acid? I took pregnacare conception. Other than that, just try to relax and rest as much as possible.

Good luck

• "NELLY1103" started this thread

Reg: May 17th 2013

Children: NONE SADLY BUT HOPEFULLY GOD WILL BLESS US ONE DAY WITH A MIRACLE

Friday, March 7th 2014, 10:31pm

hi, thanks for ur advice guys,, its medicated cycle,,, what is entailed in a natural cycle????

Congrats on ur little boy FC79 I pray that we have the same outcome as urself, would be the best thing ever in the world :thumbsup:

I am also going to start doing reflexology also hopefully that will help out as well. You read that much stuff you just dont know what to do for the best.

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Sunday, March 9th 2014, 11:59am

Hi Nelly

Just to reiterate what others have said, I must say other than prenatal vitamins I didn't do anything different ( apart from no alcohol of course). All the very best for your treatment xx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE