You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "little-known" started this thread

Reg: Feb 25th 2014

Sunday, March 2nd 2014, 1:29pm

Until Lambs Become Lions By Little-known Nothing

Until Lambs Become Lions by Little-Known Nothing is a poetry book that is not for the faint of heart.
It is now available on Amazon.
This book is dedicated to all the men and women in this world, that are walking the cruel and lonely road of infertility with me.
It is honest raw poetry but most importantly it will tell you not to give up and you are not alone.
My aim as an author is to sell enough books to start a charity that helps people pay for IVF or whatever medical help they need to achieve a pregnancy.
I have just had a failed attempt at IVF and i felt as though my heart had been ripped out.
These is poems about infertility and others covering all subjects.
Please tell others about this book.
I hope some time in the future i can help someone, even helping one person could change their lives.

3 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Onewish (02.03.2014), cheenab (02.03.2014), Orls (02.03.2014)