You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

pushmug

• "pushmug" started this thread

Reg: Oct 31st 2013

Saturday, March 1st 2014, 8:55am

SUDAFED for seminal fluid????????

6 months ago DH had a bad cold with high fever and eversince his semen has changed to very viscous and sticky with poor ejaculation and semen (dribbling rather than shooting out with very low volume) sorry TMI.

anyway , i dug and dug online and found that sometimes men are given Sudafed (nasal medication) for retrograde ejaculation , read many posts of women saying " dh took sudafed before BD and it worked"

well... im having a cold and i had some sudafed lying around so i gave DH a tablet prior BD and, well.. it kind of worked.

we BDd yesterday so usually he ejaculates like a drop or 2 , so thats what i was expecting BUT the volume this time was good !! (yes sometimes i measure dhs semen vol)

my question is: does this mean DH has retrograde ejaculation???? did anyone try this ?

nxt drs appointment is 2 months from now

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, March 1st 2014, 9:37am

I would speak to a do for about it.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE