You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 7 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Danni83

• "Danni83" started this thread

Reg: Feb 12th 2014

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 5:34pm

Icsi

Hi I'm new to this site, so don't really know how it works. I am almost 31 my partner 28 we have been ttc for over 2 years now. I have a daughter from previous relationship. We have both been to our doctors for tests mine have came back ok, although my partners sperm test came back that his sperm was 97% abnormal, although he has a high sperm count. He has no children of his own. We have been to the grove wellbeing centre in jean where they did my bloods, internal scan etc. His sperm test came back saying we are suitable for icsi. We are on the new patient waitting list for the royal fertility in belfast but due to go back to the grove in April. Just wondering if anyone is in the same situation as us, as we don't really know what to expect or when our treatment will start.
Thanks xxx

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:)

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 6:24pm

Hi and welcome

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a secondary infertility/trying again section HERE where you can talk to others in a similar position to yourself.

There is a trying again chatter thread HERE where you can get to know some of the others trying again.

There is an IVF/ICSI section HERE with a FAQ section HERE where you will find a great introduction to IVF/ICSI.

There is a male factor section HERE there is loads of information here, plus there are others there that know what you're going through.

There is a Male Factor FAQ section HERE which give loads of information about male fertility, tests and helpful tips too.

There is a thread, Life in the lab – for all your sperm questions HERE where you can ask for advice.

There is a cycle buddies section HERE so you can get to know others having TX at the same time as you.

There is a 2WW section HERE and a 2WW CHAT thread HERE so you can compare every twinge and symptom with everyone else.

There is a clinic feedback & chat section HERE so you can look up your clinic and ask others any questions about it.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ. We would appreciate it too if you could take a quick look over our brief terms of the site HERE so you can familiarise yourself with the one or two small rules we have, which help to keep FZ the safe and friendly site it is!

There is a ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread HERE where you can post any questions you have about how to use the site, a team member will answer you as soon as possible!

There is a how to search thread HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

FertilityZone is free to join and 90% of the forum is free to use. You may however like to become a member and take advantage of all of the special benefits and fun bits that this gives you! We have a thread HERE which tells you how to subscribe and explains all of the extras that you will enjoy as a member!

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

av13

Ace

Reg: Aug 12th 2013

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 10:00pm

Just wanted to say good luck and hope u can get started soon. We had icsi for the first time in november due to poor sperm quality/numbers and remember how daunting it was, unfortunately it didnt work that time as it turned out my eggs were also poor quality (even though im only 25) so starting again in april for round 2. I find this forum excellent for support and getting questions answered and hope you will too :) xxx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Friday, February 14th 2014, 2:47am

Hi and welcome to FZ! This site is brilliant and I'm sure you'll find it a huge support, any questions just ask. We did ICSI and were very lucky to get a BFP first time, I have everything crossed you will too. It is daunting but your clinic will talk you through every step of the way, and we are here if you need us.

Masses of luck to you xxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Danni83

• "Danni83" started this thread

Reg: Feb 12th 2014

Friday, February 14th 2014, 10:54am

Hi thanks for your well wishes. I have found this site useful already just reading through everyone's stories has give me an idea of what to expect. I just can't wait to get started although I know it's probably going to be a long wait, think we are on the new patient waitting list from sept/oct 2013 so not sure exactly when we will get started. Hoping to find that out at our next appointment in April. That's brilliant it worked for yous dusky7 first time I'm sure yous where over the moon. Good luck for your 2nd time av13 and I hope April comes quickly for you. Xxx

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 7 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE