You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "lollipop_88" started this thread

Reg: May 3rd 2013

Thursday, January 16th 2014, 10:06am

2 missed periods :-S

Hi everyone,

I was diagnosed with "Secondary Infertility" around this time last year, after been trying for my second child for over 4 years.

I underwent IVF treatment which failed miserably!!! We could only afford to try once so I just thought what will be will be.

I have recently missed 2 periods. I had a small light bleed December was a week early than my period was due and lasted only 2 days. I also had bad pains for a couple of days afterwards aswell.

I just thought that this was my normal period and thought nothing off it but I have missed January's period now aswell....

I have done a couple of P tests both of which were negative - is anybody able to shed any light on the situation as I am father confused? Am I going through early menopause?

xx

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:baby:

Sunday, January 19th 2014, 11:28am

That sounds very confusing. Have you been to see your gp?

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE