You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 14 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Clairebear1979" started this thread

Reg: Dec 28th 2013

Children: None yet

Saturday, December 28th 2013, 5:42pm

Hello I'm from N.Ireland

Hi ladies I'm new to this site. Hubby (34) me (35) TTC #1 for 3 & a half years. Diagnosed unexplained infertility. We are on our first IVF cycle at RFC Belfast. Im DR with suprecur nasal sprays. Have been since 7th Dec & don't start stims till 9th Jan. I hear everyone talking about baseline scans but I was told by RFC that as long as AF arrived when it should (and it did) to begin stims on 9th Jan & I don't get scanned till 14th Jan. is this normal? So far just a bit sweaty in it & had a couple of days where I was like a loon temperament wise lol. Aside from that feeling ok. It will be great to talk to some other ladies that are possibly from NI too & are at the same stage as me. Looking forward to support & supporting on this crazy journey :) baby dust to u all ladies & thanks for reading xx

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 4th 2013

Children: Giuseppina Letizia Santoro is here we are so over the moon yay

Saturday, December 28th 2013, 11:23pm

welcome to the site Clairebear1979 good luck with your cycle join the dottie december dollies we are all within a couple of days of each other xxx

gingebaby baby2 baby8 bab10 bab14 :girl: bab21 bab19 bab17 blowkiss lurve

Z001

Reg: Dec 29th 2013

Sunday, December 29th 2013, 1:43pm

I'm new here too & from NI. Finding the site alittle confusing as lots of old posts but would love to link up with some girls currently planning or going for IVF in NI since this is where I'm headed. Any tips??

• "Clairebear1979" started this thread

Reg: Dec 28th 2013

Children: None yet

Sunday, December 29th 2013, 2:09pm

Thanks

Hey Erin thanks a mill for the welcome & I will def join the dec dotties thread :)

Hey Z001 I replied to your post on the newbies page huni....if I can give you any help/advice at all please feel free to ask anything. From your first consultation it should be around 7 months till you get your letter of offer of treatment from RFC. They make you attend about 3 really short appointments in the Grove Wellbeing centre (our consultant is Dr McFaul) n check your BMI, give you an internal scan & get you to sign all the forms then your letter if offer should arrive and after that you will have a screening app at RFC, followed about a week later by your PTC where they plan your treatment & give you your drugs & explain how to use them. They gave me a nasal spray that I take 4 times a day to down regulate & then I start the stim injections on 9th Jan. we are unexplained primary infertility. If you have any other questions or just want a chat I'm here. :)

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:baby:

Sunday, December 29th 2013, 3:00pm

Hi and welcome

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is an IVF/ICSI section HERE with a FAQ section HERE where you will find a great introduction to IVF/ICSI.

There is a cycle buddies section HERE so you can get to know others having TX at the same time as you.

There is a 2WW section HERE and a 2WW CHAT thread HERE so you can compare every twinge and symptom with everyone else.

There is a clinic feedback & chat section HERE so you can look up your clinic and ask others any questions about it.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ. We would appreciate it too if you could take a quick look over our brief terms of the site HERE so you can familiarise yourself with the one or two small rules we have, which help to keep FZ the safe and friendly site it is!

There is a ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread HERE where you can post any questions you have about how to use the site, a team member will answer you as soon as possible!

There is a how to search thread HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

FertilityZone is free to join and 90% of the forum is free to use. You may however like to become a member and take advantage of all of the special benefits and fun bits that this gives you! We have a thread HERE which tells you how to subscribe and explains all of the extras that you will enjoy as a member!

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 14 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE