You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "d.martin" started this thread

Reg: Dec 21st 2005

Wednesday, September 20th 2006, 6:42pm

appointment at new clinic

my appointments have arrived for manchester,
i was so excited when i opened my letter but when reading it my heart sank a little. they want me to have more bloods done when i read the list they are exactly the ones i have already had done and the nice price for this pleasure is £300 paid by next week (my appointment is for 16/10/06) X(

induction of ovulation is £800, (is this cheap? idont know)
before going on my journey i only looked into liverpool costs,

i think im sad cos i dont know how many times i can try this realisticly as im on my own. i suppose its just now im seeing reality and ive been brought down to earth with a bump.

Denise

Me 36,PCOS,DIUI.
1st insem feb 08 :BFN:
6 x clomid

2nd donor insem may 08:BFN:
3rd donor insem June 08 :BFN:

Bagpuss

• "Bagpuss" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Wednesday, September 20th 2006, 6:49pm

Denise

if the tests are recent you could ask for a copy to be forwarded to the clinic, you pay a nominal fee for that but it shouldn't be too expensive!

For OI bit high but it does depend on what protocol they are using. For my IUI including the drugs the first time was about £1000 & the 2nd abour £1300 which covered OI/tracking scans & insem.

• "SingingNun" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 8th 2006

Children: Rebecca, born 12th March 2008

Thursday, September 21st 2006, 4:40am

I hope Denise that the clinic will appreciate your predicament and accept the recent tests from Liverpool. If you explain why I'm sure they understand.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Denise.
xxx Lorraine xxx

Me: 39 & DH: 42 ~ TTC: 5yrs; M/c@7.5wks (20/1/03) & became a mum after our 2nd IUI attempt in June 2007 to 6lbs 4ozs baby girl called Rebecca after an emergency caesarean section at 6.29am on 12th March 2008

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE