You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "whimbush14" started this thread

Sunday, December 15th 2013, 6:58pm

ouch!

Hi everyone,
Currently in the down reg phase if my treatment. I wanted to ask if there was anyone who has had a boob job and had painful breasts during this stage..

I had a breast enlargement under the muscle less than a year ago. I had a very sharp pain in my left breast in the middle of the nite which woke me up. Long story short, I rang transform and told them abt my pains and that I'm taking buserelin. They reckon it's the drugs causing the random occurring pain (had none up until now and I've been taking the spray 22days). But as a precaution they want Mr to get a check up just incase.

I've no swelling or discharge from my nipple. And scar is healed. Stmi.
newyear1 :jilly: :angel2:

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 4th 2013

Children: Giuseppina Letizia Santoro is here we are so over the moon yay

Monday, December 16th 2013, 12:59am

Probably is just the spray because My boobs are really really sore not had them this sore before feels like they want to explode lol. I am hoping its a sign of enhancement and not shrinkage hahaha I am distinctly lacking in the boob department so shrinkage would be devastating hahaha

gingebaby baby2 baby8 bab10 bab14 :girl: bab21 bab19 bab17 blowkiss lurve

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: One beautiful daughter -born Oct '11

Wednesday, December 18th 2013, 5:02pm

Not had a boob job but do be prepared for this!! it can get much worse. Good luck with your TX
cc

5 - yes FIVE angels baby5 All early losses due to elevated NK cells.

1st IVF january 2011 resulted in our beautiful daughter born Oct 2011 bab10

My diary

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE