You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Erin83" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 4th 2013

Children: Giuseppina Letizia Santoro is here we are so over the moon yay

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 11:25pm

Oxford Fertility unit and swindon

Hi all we are about to start treatment with the Oxford fertility unit. is there anyone else out there who is going through IVF with them too?

gingebaby baby2 baby8 bab10 bab14 :girl: bab21 bab19 bab17 blowkiss lurve

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 27th 2011

Friday, November 15th 2013, 6:58am

Hi Erin

Welcome to the crazy world of IVF!! I am currently 33 weeks pregnant following our 3rd ICSI cycle, all of which was through Oxford and the Swindon satellite clinic. All together we have been under them for 6 years and have nothing but high praise for the whole team. We are particularly thankful for the care and support from the lovely ladies who run the swindon clinic. Our journey has had incredible highs and lows but they have been incredible. We haven't seen them for a while now but can't wait to send them an announcement card when our baby arrives! Also makes the world of difference to have a clinic close to home for all the smaller appointments as well as the superb facility at Oxford.
Good luck with everything!
ICSI 2010 :BFN:
ICSI 2011 :BFP: twins. Pre-term labour 21 weeks. Precious boy and girl lost.Totally heartbroken.
FET 2013 :BFP: DD born Dec 2013

• United Kingdom

Friday, November 15th 2013, 12:38pm

thank you Sunflowerliz lovely to meet you we are just starting I am waiting for the drugs to turn up lol the Ladies have been really good to us in Swindon we are keeping our fingers crossed it will go well they told me at the clinic the other week that my right ovary has about 15 folicles and I think 5 in the left ovary so fingers crossed we will get something Congratulations on your baby news I hope it all goes smoothly for you cant wait to hear baby has entered the world safely looks like you have been through it a bit xxx

Reg: Feb 13th 2014

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 6:01pm

Hello....I started my Ivf treatment in December 2013 and am currently half way through the 2 week wait, but I have no symptoms of pregnancy should I be worried :-( ?
:thumbsup: ?o( ::P : D ;(

• United Kingdom

Friday, February 14th 2014, 10:43am

Hi Rahi all i had was 3 days of feeling really negative during my 2ww then all I had were really sore (.)(.) a few days before I tested I went off tea other than that I didn't have any other symptoms we went through IVF during December 2013 too we had ET on the 12 Jan. I shouldn't worry too much just go with the flow keeping my fingers crossed for you sending baby dust your way xxx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE