You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "neaverbeaver" started this thread

Reg: Jan 5th 2013

Children: None.

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 3:28pm

Zhai Clinic, Harley Street, London - TCM fertility treatment and feedback?

Hi y'all

I am about 6 weeks into drinking TCM herbs and acupuncture with The Zhai Clinic, Harley Street.

Not yet found anyone on this site doing - or having done- likewise and any successes ro failures associated with this type of treatment. I have less than 1% chance of success with IVF and have been advised by my IVF clinic that I have more of a chance naturally, despite my DB having feck all swimmers.

I am based in Oxford and tripping up and down every 2-3 weeks for appointments, but any feedback would be great. I am feeling not confident exactly but at least positive about the whole experience, as my previous cycle of IVF with Oxford Fertility Clinic was particularly horrific and unpleasant.

Any guidance available much appreciated...

neaverbeaver :S
10+yr TTC

ISCI-5 eggs 1 embie. BFN

TCM- Zhai Clinic Feb14. BFN

Jan 15-Manzanera Clinic ED-BFN 3w

July 15-Manzanera Clinic ED-BFN 2w

2frozen ???

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE