You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Steff" started this thread

Reg: Feb 17th 2009

Children: Ashley my little gift, 3 years old

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 3:06pm

What to do after embryos didn't thaw

I got the phone all today to say my frosties didn't make it, I'm on progynova and cyclogest do I just completely stop the meds and does any1 no how it will affect me? I'm thinking ridiculously heavy period but don't no when it would happen
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:)

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 3:51pm

I am so sorry. This happened to me on my previous FET and it is awful. I was told to stop everything straight away and my af came back really quickly.I don't remember it being really heavy but it was a few years ago.

It is so unfair :hugs:

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

• "Steff" started this thread

Reg: Feb 17th 2009

Children: Ashley my little gift, 3 years old

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 4:00pm

Thanku CT I was devastated I could hardly talk to her on the phone. My Dh still had the day off work my little boy is at his friends house for tea so I've spent the day with DH just me and him and he's been trying to cheer me up and I feel much better he says give it a few years and we will do a full cycle... Need a few years to save 6600!!!
The embryologist was trying to tell me what to do next but I had to get off the phone I didn't want to talk after she had told me that! I need to phone them apparently I get a refund but not sure how much it says on their website 535 if embryo doesn't thaw but it doesn't make it clear if that is all I pay or what I get Back, either way I'm going to put it toward a full cycle and just keep adding to it.
It is gutting isn't it when they give u that crappy news!
Are you in your 2ww or haven't had it done yet. Sorry I keep getting everyone mixed up xxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly