You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Leni

Ace

• "Leni" started this thread

Reg: Apr 2nd 2009

Children: One fluffy one

Monday, October 7th 2013, 10:05pm

Invicta Polish clinic

Hi I've had 3 failed attempts plus an abandoned cycle (due to clinic error!) I feel we need to try other or more in depth methods but pricing it at gcrm or sims (2 clinics which have good reports and higher success rates than those we've tried) ive cme across Invicta, success rates around 48%.
Has anyone had treatment in Poland? Thanks xx
Azoo SA in April 2009 confirmed with second SA in May 2009
DH Biopsy 25 March 2010 - Sperm found!! Cystic Fibrosis carrier - Origins EC 4 Aug 2 Embies - failed cycle ;(
RFC April 2011 xfingers

My Diary

elaine43

Reg: Aug 10th 2010

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 10:07am

Hi Leni,
I have not heard of that clinic, but we too decided on treatment abroad, and went to Serum in Athens, they have fantastic success rates and very reasonable prices. Penny the doctor is fantastic and looks at every person's treatment individually. We went over in 2011 and came back with twins.................happy hunting love............xxxx

Reg: Oct 5th 2013

Children: one daughter

Friday, October 11th 2013, 3:02pm

Dear Elaine,

Could you please give us the name of the clinic over there?
Many thanks in advance,

E.J
Mum of 1. Took 6 years to conceive. Vietnamese and live in London.

elaine43

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 12:24pm

Hi EJ,

the clinic we went to was called SERUM in Athens......................I cant speak highly enough about it, i am a midwife, and have worked with fertility clinics, so im kinda picky and choosy!!!..............lol......but it was just the best!!........penny is amazing, i uesed to email her all the time and she always always answered, no matter what the time, i think she is married to her job....lol........i only had to go over the once, no other trips were necessary, so we had a great wee holiday at the same time................xxxx

Leni

Ace

• "Leni" started this thread

Reg: Apr 2nd 2009

Children: One fluffy one

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 10:03pm

Ah Elaine that's excellent, Congrats! How much did this cost, did it include arranged hotel etc, its v daunting thinking of outside uk thanks xx
Azoo SA in April 2009 confirmed with second SA in May 2009
DH Biopsy 25 March 2010 - Sperm found!! Cystic Fibrosis carrier - Origins EC 4 Aug 2 Embies - failed cycle ;(
RFC April 2011 xfingers

My Diary

elaine43

Wednesday, October 23rd 2013, 6:52pm

Hi Leni,

we were just under £5,000, which was much cheaper than we had paid here, that was for sperm retrieval, icsi etc. We booked our own hotel, and had an absolute ball when we were there. Once I had made the decision, it was all systems go, an we were all sorted in just a few weeks. The Serum clinic has a very good reputation and is know to be the 'last chance saloon' for many women, so they are used to very complex cases, and they know their stuff. Have a look at the website love, and see what you think...............xxx

miamiamo

Reg: Aug 9th 2015

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 8:18am

Hi I've had 3 failed attempts plus an abandoned cycle (due to clinic error!) I feel we need to try other or more in depth methods but pricing it at gcrm or sims (2 clinics which have good reports and higher success rates than those we've tried) ive cme across Invicta, success rates around 48%.
Has anyone had treatment in Poland? Thanks xx
Great
choice! Invicta is the best private clinic in Poland, with one of the best success
rate (even in Europe) worldwide international patients and some unique
diagnostic programs (e.g. PGD NGS 360). Last reported to ESHRE success rate is more than 50%