You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

• "Eeyore" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 7:49am

Surrogacy article

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Johnson

• "Johnson" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Oct 5th 2013

Saturday, October 5th 2013, 5:10pm

Thanks for sharing...
Nice day!

Reg: May 14th 2018

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 3:58pm

Hey, Surrogacy is indeed a blessing for people. It was a gift for me too. I have faced infertility after my miscarriages. I had uterine polyps. It left me infertile. I was so devastated but I didnt lose trust in me. So I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. I heard alot of its success stories. I have a baby now. I am so happy to choose this way.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 6:09pm

Hey, Surrogacy is indeed a blessing for people. It was a gift for me too. I have faced infertility after my miscarriages. I had uterine polyps. It left me infertile. I was so devastated but I didnt lose trust in me. So I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. I heard alot of its success stories. I have a baby now. I am so happy to choose this way.

serra111

Reg: May 18th 2018

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 7:03pm

Surrogacy is surely a gift for individuals. It was a grant for me as well. I have confronted infertility for 10 years. The reason was unknown. I was so upset yet I didnt lose confide in me. So I chose to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. I heard alot of success stories of renown clinic. I have an infant now. I am happy I picked it.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 8:48pm

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry for the ladies who have to choose surrogacy. However, I am very glad that they go for it. Surrogacy is really a blessing. I have had surrogacy before. It changed my life. I wish more people go for it. It is the perfect choice for infertility. I wish everyone good luck. I hope you all get what you want. take care. lots of love and support. I wish to hear more stories from you all/ Looking forward.

Reg: May 17th 2018

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 5:21pm

Hey! It me, Julie. I hope you will be fine.
I was looking for a post in which I could share my experience. How I beard the difficulties of life. I was so frustrated those days. So here’s my story.
I become married when I was at the 26. As I have some health issues. So we tried to conceive. After that, I had a miscarriage once. I am a heart patient suffering from the cardio stenosis. So, I totally declared infertile by my doctors. I was really shocked at that time. I started taking some pills to get rid of it. But I failed. I become totally hopeless. Then I heard about surrogacy. I persuaded my husband to avail this option. He agreed, we went abroad to have treatment. And from there, we adopted a baby through surrogacy. It’s a quite beautiful method to have your own child biologically.
I think people who are dealing with fertility issues should try this. I hope this may help them to conceive. Thanks for reading my experience. My love.

Reg: May 17th 2018

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 6:39pm

Hey, Surrogacy is indeed a blessing for people. Science has done a lot to for people. It's time for us to come forward and appreciate this technique. IVF and surrogacy have given new lives to many of infertile couple who left. I really feel so Blessed. Cause I know how it looks like having no children. Because I conceived my first child after 8 years of trying. Thanks for this wonder.

miamiamo

Reg: Aug 9th 2015

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 2:33pm

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE