You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kerry5

• "kerry5" started this thread

Reg: Sep 17th 2013

Tuesday, September 17th 2013, 12:08pm

Having donor egg treatment in Famagusta Cyprus

HI all

I have started by treatment and been on buserelin since 14th August, now on hrt and also about to have my first infustion of intra lipids this afternoon.

So very nervous about my upcoming treatment and trip to Cyprus this Saturday, very excited and had been very positive as the stats for this treatment appear to be good, however the last four weeks have been terrible. I had a tooth removed and have since been ill needing 5 courses of antibiotics then had a terrible outbreak of coldsores and now have a sore throat.

Has anyone else been unwell prior to treatment and had success, I'm so worried that now having a sore throat I will end up needing more antibiotics, fearing thrush and anything else that wants to throw itself at me and they will cancel my treatment.

I have gone from positive to a stressed out mess.

Positive stories about treatment would be lovely to hear and if anyone has been to the same clinic in Cyprus

thank you so much

Kerry x

Reg: May 30th 2010

Friday, September 20th 2013, 8:59pm

Hi Kerry,

Good luck for your treatment! I had a bad cold during my treatment which resulted in my lovely daughter. I don't think antibiotics can have any effect on hormones.

The intra lipids might make it more difficult for your body to fight diseases but at least it won't fight the embryo either. Sending loads of babydust your way and hope you treat yourself kindly. It must be tough with treatment being ill on top of that.

Let me know how you get on.

xx Rianon