You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "mummy_nat" started this thread

Reg: Aug 23rd 2013

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 9:58pm

Just has first scan after Buserilin....CONFUSED

I have just had my first scan after Buserilin, i'm a little confused as the clinic told me that I already have "several" follicles and my lining was thin (4.2mm). I have now started Menopur.

Should I be concerned?

thanks in advance ::P : D

Reg: May 8th 2012

Children: Blessed with one beautiful boy

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 10:11pm

Sounds about right to me take it that was your baseline scan to see that you've down regged properly. Now you've started the stimms your next scan should see more follicles bursting into life. Good luck xxx
ICSI #1 & FET= BFN
FET #2= BFP early mc

ICSI #2- Sept 13 = :BFP: : D
Pprom at 28 weeks - Freddie James born at 32+4 perfect in every way lurve

Reg: May 3rd 2013

Saturday, August 24th 2013, 6:55am

nothing to worry about at all...

I had about 2 or 3 follicles on my right ovary at baseline scan. After I had finished my stimulation drugs and had further scan some follicles were measuring 22/23mm....i think the nurse said they need to be at least 16 so i presumed the bigger ones where the ones that had been there the longest!

Good luck with injections Xx