You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "traceycat" started this thread

Reg: Sep 17th 2011

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 8:53am

consultation at origin next week, what to expect

hi. my hubby & I have a consultation at the origin clinic next week, we will also be having tests done when we are there.
has anyone been with origin and what was your experience with them ? I have read good reviews but just very nervous about what to expect when we get there.
im 40 years old and been steralized 21 years ago so im quite worried that it wont work for us.
any advice would be realy greatful before our appointment.

Reg: Jun 16th 2009

Children: twin girls

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 10:36pm

I had treatment in origin and as far as I remember they do urine and blood tests. Not sure when they do semen analysis as my DH was already done in rvh. I was with prof mcclure and thought the clinic was lovely but unfortunately wasn't successful but I know some others were. Good luck it is a difficult journey but well worth it if it works x

Kirstin's Parenting Diary

Jan 09 Icsi BFN May 09 Fet BFN Sept 09 Icsi BFN Jan 10 :BFP:
:girl: :girl: c-section 13/09/10

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kirstin" (Aug 20th 2013, 10:38pm)