You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Natural_Horse" started this thread

Reg: May 28th 2009

Friday, August 9th 2013, 9:40pm

bad attitude due to potty training?

Hi all,

My little one is on day seven of potty training. After one false start, we did lots of nappy free time leading up, so by the time we actually took the nappies away, she got it straight away. No accidents, asks to go to the toilet, loves the praise given to her, etc.

BUT, this week I have noticed that my darling little girl has turned into a monster. She throws things at me, hits me, screams in my face, says "I don't like that anymore" to all the meals I give her. Gosh it is winding me up!!

Has anyone else noticed a chance in behaviour when they have potty trained their little one?

Reg: Jul 15th 2007

What's Up?
I now have double the trouble :)

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 8:46am

Sounds to me like she is just being two and a half! My daughter behaves in a very similar way and it's extremely challenging. They are just exerting their will and seeing how much they can get away with.

Freya doesn't get away with anything and I am hoping this phase will be short lived (and then we'll just move onto something else!)

Me - 40 AMH 1.79, DH - 45
TTC since 04/06
6 x TX to date, inc 2 DIVF in Barcelona

One early loss, 04/09
Freya Grace arrived on 6/11/10 - Perfect at 6lb and 1/2 oz

Amazing natural :BFP: on 12/02/12
Poppy Ann arrived on 13/10/12 - Born at home weighing 6lb 12oz

We got there in the end! happydance

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 9:06pm

I don't think it's directly linked to the potty training and you need to continue with it. My 17 month old is a little monster for throwing things and constantly saying no. But I know from experience its just a phase. Hang on in there Hun and continue saying no and you will get

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
ICSI 2 Dec 08 (ES) -I'm a mummy Kaynan arrived 19.8.09! :heart:
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(
ICSI 4 (ES) -:BFP: 1.7.11 Cobi arrived 09.03.12 [zx160]
Egg donation Aug 2012 BFN for recipient- gutted
Egg donation Dec 2012 Recipient :BFP:
Egg donation 27.05.2013- not great - please pray for the recipient :dust:

• "Natural_Horse" started this thread

Reg: May 28th 2009

Sunday, August 11th 2013, 10:41pm

Hi ladies,

thanks for the response. I think she has had an underlying health issue. She was witholding her poos for a few days and that must have been giving her some problems. Once that issue was resolved, she was back to her normal, lovely, if at times challenging, self!