You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Ladybear" started this thread

Reg: Mar 3rd 2010

Children: Connor 18 from previous relationship - Scarlett-Eve 21 Months old

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 4:20pm

Down Reg Starts Tomorrow How Long Till Actual Transfer?

Hey Ladies :thumbsup:

Im starting down regulating tomorrow, altho this is my 2nd FET I cant remember the procedure as it was 2011 since I last did it and ive slept a lot since?

can anyone tell me what I can expect, ive got buserlin & proganova as well as the dreaded suppositories.... My cycle is day 23 tomorrow my clinic start medicated FET's then - Does anyone know how long it will be till I have transfer?

Thanks all xx
Successful FET 2011 bab21

babydust Trying again planned FET AUG/SEPT 2013

Reg: May 8th 2012

Children: Blessed with one beautiful boy

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 6:49pm

Down reg will be around ten to 14 days then you'll start progynova a few days after your af arrives then transfer is normally around 16-19 days after that basically around 3-5 days after you'd normally ov. The scans and progynova allow them to determine when the time is just right to do transfer and they will get you to start the crinone to mimic ov then transfer Is a few days after that.

Good luck xxx
ICSI #1 & FET= BFN
FET #2= BFP early mc

ICSI #2- Sept 13 = :BFP: : D
Pprom at 28 weeks - Freddie James born at 32+4 perfect in every way lurve

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 7:37pm

Thank Macksie, my husband keeps asking what next but neither of us can remember

Reg: May 3rd 2013

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 8:42pm

Im on day 14 of Buserelin atm...which i started on day 23 (i think could have been day 21) of my last cycle. Im different to you though because I am on buserelin for 3 weeks, then have baseline scan which is 6th Aug, then hopefully if i have DR ok then i start merional aswell as buserelin for approx 10 days then HCG then EC.

Good luck Xxx

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 9:26am

babydust best of luck lollipop :)

im feeling so hormonal atm, im only on the 3rd day of the injections haha!!

My scan is booked for in 2 weeks time xx

Reg: May 3rd 2013

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 8:33am

Ladybear are you on long protocol?

I was.....really getting fed up of the sight of needles now!!!

I started my stimms on 7th Aug as my baseline scan was ok. A few follicles on one of my ovaries but no cysts or nothing. I have a further scan on 16th Aug and hopefully fingers crossed i have lots an lots of follicles and book in for EC.

I didnt realise how it would affect me until I started DR.....i felt so hormonal, had really bad flushes and sooooo moody!! haha....

Everybody told me I would feel much better on stimms.....i must say i cant really notice a massive difference! I am feeling quite bloated now and getting pains like the type of pains i get when i am ovulating so fingers crossed this is a good sign!!! I am feeling very dry, like my mouth. So make sure you drink plenty of fluids as i must admit i have been feeling quite faint/light headed which i presume to be dehydration. I am always on the loo now aswell because i am drinking so much!!

Hopefully it will be worth every single ache/pain!

Good luck for your scan - it must be soon now! xxx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE