You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "lollipop_88" started this thread

Reg: May 3rd 2013

Saturday, July 20th 2013, 9:45pm

Hurts when injection Buserlin

Hi everyone

Not sure if I am being a wimp but I am on day 6 of Buserelin injections. Initially, it wasnt bothering me that much in terms of the pain of putting the needle in, but after 2-3 days....its so sore when putting the needles in.

I have tried alternating sides each day but its just the same. Could it possibly be because the area is perhaps still tender from the previous injection? The area where the needle goes in is always red afterwards, about the size of an apple and I have to relax/lie down for about 30 mins afterwards because its sore if i bend down or something.

:(

Has anyone experienced similar problems? Or is this just me being a wimp and something that I better get used to??
Xxx

Reg: May 6th 2013

Sunday, July 21st 2013, 8:25am

I get a wee bit tender, but no swelling. Doesn't sound right to me. Phone your clinic
Xx
Me : 32 DH : 29
TTC 2 yrs
IVF aug 13 :BFP: but mmc at 11 wks bigcloud
FET 2014....

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Wednesday, July 24th 2013, 2:16am

I would check with your clinic too, sounds like a reaction to it, no doubt they'll have some tips for you, hope so xxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012 : D
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN
4th FET - Sept 18 - BFP but Ectopic MTX 7+4

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE