You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "NELLY1103" started this thread

Reg: May 17th 2013

Children: NONE SADLY BUT HOPEFULLY GOD WILL BLESS US ONE DAY WITH A MIRACLE

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 6:47pm

Urgent advice needed regarding built up fluid

hi all im looking for some advice, today i was at my scan and they noticed what theyhad thought previosuly was large eggs fluid built up behind my blocked fallopian tubes which have been clipped, however browsing on here tonight i noticed a post that stated that having fluid means that it will flush away the fertilised egg thus making ivf procedure pretty much uselss?

this has kinda freaked me out but surely the nurse would have said something to me today about the fluid if it was going to cause any isues or make the procdeure useless ?

can anyone please shed some light on this for me thaks x ;)

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 7:19pm

You need to ask your clinic about this as we are not doctors, just ladies gng through the same. I am sure if there was a problem they would have told you.
xfingers it is nothing to worry about.

• "NELLY1103" started this thread

Reg: May 17th 2013

Children: NONE SADLY BUT HOPEFULLY GOD WILL BLESS US ONE DAY WITH A MIRACLE

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 10:30pm

it was on here that i read it , il call hospital in morning for verification

Neve777

Reg: Nov 7th 2011

What's Up?
:)

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 11:06pm

Hi Nelly

How did you get on at the hospital today?

I think its when the fluid is in the uterus that it can affect the treatment, If your fluid is elsewhere, I dont know what that means.

I had fluid in my uterus on my day 6 scan in my uterus, but it had gone by my next scan.

I hope you got a good answer today, and you have been reassured xx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Neve777" (Jun 3rd 2013, 11:08pm)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE