You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kat2812

• "Kat2812" started this thread

Reg: Nov 29th 2012

Friday, May 31st 2013, 9:29pm

Protein shakes

Hi all, I have just come across a few saying about taking protine shakes during cycles and have a few questions, I am due to start my first IVF cycle in July so when would b a good time to start having the shake?
I currently have the whey powder is this the best kind?
Has anyone tried it and if so what has been the end result?

Sorry for all the questions people just want to give this the best shot I can, guess we are all in that boat ;)

Thanks in advance for any response.

Kat.
Xx

Reg: Oct 31st 2011

Saturday, June 1st 2013, 6:46am

Hi

I don't know if protein shakes helped me but I did drink them on my second attempt. I had a fresh cycle first which failed then I read some where they can help so on my second attempt which was a frozen embryo transfer I did drink them from the first day I started the treatment. I also made sure I drank a lot if water which helps and very important and I ate healthy. I stopped drinking the protein shakes after I got bfp and ate protein foods.

Hope this helps good luck on your treatment

Tube Ectopic Right tube removed :bawl: Miscarriage :bawl:
April 2012 1st IVF attempt :BFN: July FET 2012 :BFP: Heart beat seen 6 +
Henri Owen William born 6/3/13 baby7

Kat2812

• "Kat2812" started this thread

Reg: Nov 29th 2012

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 8:09pm

Thanks

Hi, thanks very much is great to here from you, am at the point now that I want to do everything I possible can to help things along.

It's also really really nice to here a passive story congratulations : D

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE