You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Ally_Duncan" started this thread

Reg: Apr 18th 2013

Thursday, April 25th 2013, 2:19pm

Egg Donation in Greece-Embryoland

Hello everyone!
I am a forum newbie, so I thought I would pop in and say a quick hi.
I went to Greece for egg donation last year and as a result today I have a beautiful baby girl!
The clinic I went to was called Embryoland and I cant recommend it enough. The whole team was extremely helpful and supportive and my doctor is an exceptional human being.
I am about to go back to Athens for a second try, so fingers crossed my family will expand soon :)
I was thinking of starting a blog or something, providing information for those who are considering this option, since most people are familiar only with Serum (not that I have a bad opinion about it, I just dont have an opinion ::P ::P )
Till then please feel free to leave a post or message me and I will answer whatever questions I can!