You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ttc-no5

• "ttc-no5" started this thread

Saturday, March 30th 2013, 1:28pm

9 dpo pg symptoms 7 and 8 dpo now gone

My body is so confusing.really thought I was in with a chance this month.had heartburn .sickness.metalic taste.dizzy very sore swollen boobs.got up this morning and its hardly there now last time I was pg I had exactly same symptoms but they didn't dissapear .I was 12 dpo when I got a bfp.I will probably test tuesday but expecting a bfn now x :-(
Ttc since. March 2011. Mc. May 2012 @6wks. Praying for a bfp soon :)

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Saturday, March 30th 2013, 4:28pm

Hi hun

Our bodies are confusing huh? Keep in mind that you are only 9dpo, it is still very early to get symptoms a lot of women don't really get any until 6-7 weeks and even then symptoms can fluctuate or stop without it meaning the worst.

Good luck! Let us know how you get on.

xxx

ttc-no5

• "ttc-no5" started this thread

Saturday, March 30th 2013, 6:51pm

Iwill do hun due af friday might wait see if af shows before wasting more tests I always use loads every month I've got no ics left this month so that's why I'm holding on from testing xxx
Ttc since. March 2011. Mc. May 2012 @6wks. Praying for a bfp soon :)