You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 8 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sarah4280" started this thread

Reg: Mar 6th 2013

Friday, March 29th 2013, 12:09pm

Low AMH and clomid success anyone.......?

We've just been for what we thought would be our final appointment after being told in feb that my AMH was below 4 and there was nothing they could do for us from here. They agreed to retest my AMH in the hope that there may be a change although the Consultant said he'd never seen this happen before. I rang up before my app and spoke to one of the nursing team who explained that my retest showed the same levels. I said to my hubby that I didn't even want to bother going to the last app because it was only confirming what I knew. About 20 mins before the app I got a sudden change of heart and decided to attend.

This visit was totally different, the consultant seemed so much more positive and first thing he said when we walked in was that he'd try me on clomid for 5 cycles in an attempt to kick my ovaries into gear. I'm so please that he's given us some more hope but now I'm wondering what chance we've got of this working? Has anyone had any success with low AMH and clomid without IUI or IVF??? :S

Polly Pocket

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Friday, March 29th 2013, 12:21pm

Welcome!

We have all sorts of low AMH success here on FZ, some people I can think off have conceived with the help of IVF, IUI and even a few naturally!

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ and a few guidelines too.

There is a ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread HERE where you can post any questions you have about how to use the site, a team member will answer you as soon as possible!

There is a how to search thread HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

There is a clomid and ovulation induction section HERE so you can get to know others on clomid and ride the clomid roller coaster together.

There is a CLOMID CHICKS CHAT thread HERE where all the clomid girls hang out and support each other.

There is a cycle buddies section HERE so you can get to know others having TX at the same time as you.

There is a 2WW section HERE and a 2WW CHAT thread HERE so you can compare every twinge and symptom with everyone else.

There is a FSH/POF section HERE where there is loads of information.

FertilityZone is free to join and 90% of the forum is free to use. You may however like to become a member and take advantage of all of the special benefits and fun bits that this gives you! We have a thread HERE which tells you how to subscribe and explains all of the extras that you will enjoy as a member!

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Fingers crossed all your dreams come true soon.

xxx

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, March 29th 2013, 8:18pm

Hi and welcome to :FZ:
I can't answer your questions, but what I would say is that low amh doesn't mean you can't get pregnant, just that your ovarian reserve is a bit low. So stay positive! :thumbsup:

Reg: Apr 11th 2013

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 9:08pm

low AMH

HI

I am 40 with AMH of 4. I am no expert.....I am on IVF now ET+7 days, my results will be in 5 days aggggggh - such a vile wait, the success rate for me is only 15%. It's low.......But herein the UK they treat ladies with AMH as low as 0.5 so my nurse told me. Although a short IVF protocol is recommended. How old are you?

Rx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "babywishing" (Apr 11th 2013, 9:10pm)

• "Sarah4280" started this thread

Reg: Mar 6th 2013

Saturday, April 20th 2013, 12:20pm

I'm 33 just gone - a year ago all my test results were normal, they've told me IVF isn't a viable option because it would only give us a 5% success rate. I've been given clomid as a last attempt to see if that can work a miracle but we've also been discharged by the consultant.

Our consultant, and hospital has one of the highest success rates in the country so I'm starting to think that he's right and I should just give up after this course of clomid. It's so hard to accept but I am a mother to a beautiful 15 year old Daughter from a previous relationship. Hopefully being a grandmother in the future will give me the fulfilment I'm currently seeking :)

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 8 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE