You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Debs

Ace

• "Debs" started this thread

Reg: Mar 15th 2006

Children: 2 DD 11 & 3yrs old. DS born 16/11/12. 2 natural 1 iui

Sunday, March 17th 2013, 5:12pm

Conception Date (is he the dad)

Hi, I don't know if I have posted in the right area but..............My nephews girlfriend has fell pregnant but has admitted to us that she slept with another guy on Sat 2nd Feb then took the morning after pill, she bled for 2 days after the pill. My Nephew didn't know this and they continued their relationship. She done a pregnancy test on Mon 4th Mar and got a positive result. My Sister arranged for a private dating scan as she wanted to be sure that she was going to be a Gran. They have been for the test today and the Scan Doctor said she is 6wks 2dys pregnant. They are over the moon that it means it's my nephews baby but my sister & I still don't think it is. Are we being stupid with dates. Whos baby is it? Please can any of you give me advice asap thanks xx

TTC 5 Years
Me 30 - DH 32
DD - 8
1st IUI 25/10/08 BFP
:happy:

Our beautiful little miracle finally arrived on Tues 14/07/09 :D Baby Cara x

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Sunday, March 17th 2013, 5:53pm

If the pregnancy has been dated as 6 weeks and 2 days, conception occurred 4 weeks and 2 days ago making conception on or around the 15th of Feb so she is well in the clear from the one night stand.

Debs

Ace

• "Debs" started this thread

Reg: Mar 15th 2006

Children: 2 DD 11 & 3yrs old. DS born 16/11/12. 2 natural 1 iui

Monday, March 18th 2013, 12:20pm

Thank you for answering our question Polly xx

TTC 5 Years
Me 30 - DH 32
DD - 8
1st IUI 25/10/08 BFP
:happy: