You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "mollie" started this thread

Reg: Jan 5th 2010

Children: 2 children from previous relationship

Friday, February 15th 2013, 4:44pm

NK assay results

Please can someone help me understand NK cell panel results

50:1 27.9 %
25:1 22.4 %
12.5 : 1 14.7%

IVIG 12.5mg/ml,50.1 19.6
IVIG 12.5mg/ml, 25.1 16.9
Intralipids 1.5mg/ml 50:1 10.0
Intralipids 1.5mg/ml 25:1. 5.2

%CD3 70.6
%CD19 15.8
%CD56 11.8
%CD19+cells,CD5+. 13.0
1x ICSI @ Origins = BFN, 2x ICSI @ RFC = 1BFN & 1BFP ended in m/c @10 wks. 1 x DEICSI @ Barcelona = BFN.
Next cycle, London, Dr Gorgy with immune meds, Antibiotics, Clexane, Humira, LIT, Intralipids, Neupogen, Steriods, High dose folic acid & extra progesterone

rb76

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 28th 2009

Children: One angel and her twin, our gorgeous little miracle

What's Up?
Looking forward to 2014 :)

Friday, February 15th 2013, 6:15pm

I'm not at home at the moment but will compare to mine for you when I am. Off the top of my head I think the first figure is high. Did you not get any feedback with your results?

Me - 36 DH - 48. TTC since 2008
March/April 2013 Immune DE ICSI Gennet, Prague :BFP: [zx076] [zx076] :girl: :girl:
Diagnosed with severe pre eclampsia at 23 weeks :(
Babies born by emergency c-section at 24 weeks on 30th August 2013, One beautiful little angel passed away shortly after birth. Sleep tight sweetheart x :heart:
My Diary

Friday, February 15th 2013, 7:49pm

It has been a long time since I worked with all this, but I will try to help as much as I can! You need to check with your clinic what their considerations for normal are with each set of tests as this can vary.

I have used the Dr Beer recommendations with all of below, as I couldn't find my results!

With the first part, going on Dr Beers theory, anything above 15% would damage an embryo, so this is a little high. The aim is to reduce them to below 15%.

The second part shows this was achievable most effectively using intralipids.

CD3 and CD56 are within considered Dr Beer normal ranges. CD19+CD5+ normal ranges are 0-5%, so yours is just a little high. CD 19 normal range is 3-8% so your figure is a little high.

BUT, do not fret. My results were very comparable to yours, but were much worse. Dire infact! For a few reasons we chose not to have immune treatment and I have a 18 month old sleeping upstairs and am 19 weeks pregnant with my second. The only things I did differently, apart from having a short protocol cycle was to take high dose omega 3 which is said to reduce killer cells apparently and I had acupuncture. The whole immune thing stressed me out unnecessarily and it's important to remember that nothing is proven. Yes, many women get pregnant after trying immune treatment, but some don't. I got pregnant even with crappy results without immune treatment and who's to say what did or didn't work. There are too many variables for it to be properly scientifically proven.

Just giving you another side to it all. There are many who will vouch for immune treatment, but my story is just a little different and gives hope I think. Good luck. Do what you need to do to cross all the t's and dot all the i's, so you know that you did all you could. Xxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Amazing Grace" (Feb 15th 2013, 7:51pm)