You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 11 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "hazel1211" started this thread

Reg: Feb 4th 2013

Monday, February 4th 2013, 4:03pm

sterilisation reversal

Hi , im new !
im 35 and i had my tubes tied during my third c section 2 years ago, i was frightened on the day and made a snap decision to get my tubes tied during the operation . i had never had any discussion about it beforehand i just asked and it was done and i now bitterly regret my decision. i am wondering if anyone else on here has had a reversal in the uk and it has been a success as when i research i never seem to find any body that has had it reversed and who could reccomend a good surgeon. any help would be appreciated!! :)

Reg: Apr 15th 2008

Children: three children before being sterilised and now fourth one is 5 now thanks to ivf

Monday, February 4th 2013, 9:10pm

hi i wanted to have a reversal but my consultant told me ivf was more suited for me but if its only been a couple of years you might be ok i was done eight years prior to wanting a reversal but ivf worked for me on my second round , good luck :rollseyes:

Lisa Lou

Reg: Nov 1st 2008

Children: 2 gorgeous little Boys - our miracles!

What's Up?
I have the most gorgeous boys on the planet! x

Monday, February 4th 2013, 9:36pm

Hi hazel my mum had a sterilasation reversal after she had her tubes tide in her twenties. The reversal was a success as she did fall pregnant twice naturally but unfortunately they resulted in early miscarriage. The docs then advised her to have ivf as they felt her tubes were damaged from the tie and reversal and the eggs were getting damaged on their travel down the fallopion tubes. She went for ivf and I now have an amazing little sister.
I don't know if this helps or not but thought I would share, good luck x

Lisa Lou
babydust

ME: 30, PCOS
DH: 32, Low Count

1st ICSI: BFP miscarriage @ 9 weeks
2 natural BFP both lost @ 8 weeks

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

• "hazel1211" started this thread

Reg: Feb 4th 2013

Monday, February 4th 2013, 9:59pm

Thanks for your replies, i think i will look into ivf, just wondering where to start? any idea of how to find a clinic with good results?

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 2:31am

Hi hazel, welcome to FZ. Where abouts do you live? Lots of ladies on here can give you their advice and opinions on clinics. Look on the HFEA website too xxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012 : D
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN
4th FET - Sept 18 - BFP but Ectopic MTX 7+4

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 11 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE