You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "londongirl1uk" started this thread

Reg: Feb 28th 2008

Children: 1 amazingly beautiful miracle daughter x x

Sunday, February 3rd 2013, 3:53pm

TTC naturally post successful ICSI

Hi All,

After a long ttc journey and 3 failed ivfs we had our miracle girl thanks to ICSI in Sept 11. We're desperate to grow our family but surprise surprise nothing.

Does anyone have any general advice so we can try naturally while saving up, and losing weight, for more treatment.

My bmi is too high for treatment currently and while I totally take on board it's a massive negative I did fall naturally twice at this size before though it ended in miscarriage and ectopic respectively. I am trying to shift the weight but what else can I do?? Agnus castus has been recommended. I took dhea with our last cycle so might try that again. Dh is on macca root. Why more can we do?!

Af is pretty regular and I seem to ovulate (going on sticks and cm) but no joy.

Please help?! X x

Ps dh had low count and motility but had improved by last cycle and I have 1 tube but no other obvious need for treatment.
Natural x2 Ectopic 18-8-03*M/C 30-7-05
ICSI Jan 09-BFN* 1 frostie* ICSI Sept 09-abandoned* ICSI March 10-BFN* 1 blasto frostie* ICSI Oct 10-:BFP:* 2 frosties* FET July 13-BFN* ICSI Aug 13 - ?

Buzzbee

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Sunday, February 3rd 2013, 8:14pm

I don't really have any advice but just wanted to let you know I have conceived naturally after successful FET. We had our son in July 2011. I have PCOS and a blocked right tube. DH swimmers are fine. My periods were always irregular before I had my son but since he was born they have become regular but were still every couple of months.

I didn't go back on the pill after our DS was born and at the start of this year I decided to do a healthy diet and regular exercise in the hope that it would help us conceive naturally. Turns out I was already pregnant before starting the diet and exercise! It happened over Christmas while I was eating rubbish and drinking lots! Not that I am saying you should do this but I really do believe that being relaxed help and we weren't really trying. I only tracked my day 1 but never tried to guess when I was ovulating. We just didn't think about it.

I now understand why people use to say to me about ttc - relax and it will happen! It is easier said than done though I know.

I would say just ensure you eat as healthily as possible (but don't deny yourself the odd treat!) and try and do some exercise 2 or 3 times a week, even if it's just a brisk walk. I struggled to get to the gym so would just take DS out for a long walk some days. Some women swear by accupuncture for helping them relax. You could maybe try that.

Good luck and I hope you get another BFP soon x
An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

Sunday, February 3rd 2013, 8:43pm

Hello and so pleased to hear you are trying again! Can't offer much advice, except get your DH on wellman conception vitamins, as well as the macca and maybe try acupuncture. Perhaps you could both try acupuncture? You never know. Keeping everything crossed for a natural miracle for you. Xxx

• "londongirl1uk" started this thread

Reg: Feb 28th 2008

Children: 1 amazingly beautiful miracle daughter x x

Sunday, February 3rd 2013, 10:06pm

Thanks for your lovely replies ladies!

AG I had no idea-huge congratulations to you both!!!! May I be rude and ask if it was fet or natural?! I'm so delighted for you ( and immensely envious of course!) x x x x

Thanks B Bee for your message :-) long walks I can definitely do!! I wish I could forget about ttc but even when I try its on my mind! I don't know how to turn off?! Congrats on your lovely news x x x
Natural x2 Ectopic 18-8-03*M/C 30-7-05
ICSI Jan 09-BFN* 1 frostie* ICSI Sept 09-abandoned* ICSI March 10-BFN* 1 blasto frostie* ICSI Oct 10-:BFP:* 2 frosties* FET July 13-BFN* ICSI Aug 13 - ?

Reg: Nov 30th 2009

Children: twin boys

Monday, March 18th 2013, 8:26pm

We are ttc again after twins following ICSI, just wanted to wish you luck xxx
TTC for no 1 for 3 years
ICSI Dec '09 - 1 egg collected - did not fertilise.
ICSI no 2 July '10 - BFP! Oscar 2.2lb and Zack 2.9lb born 17.1.11 - 12 weeks early, tiny but perfect xxx

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 6th 2009

Children: 14 yr old DD & 14 month old DS

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 8:30pm

Hi :bye:
I hope you don't mind my nipping in, I was just having a browse through the forum.
I managed to conceive naturally after 2 failed IUI, and an IVF, and initially being recommended ICSI for next cycle.
I changed my consultant who recommended a high protein, low carb diet, omega 3 and co enzyme q10. Hubby on a mans multi vit too for his slow swimmers.
Both hubby & I took supplements, and I started acupuncture. I lost over 20lb in 3 months, had big internal body changes (without going into tmi territory...!) from first ACU session, and only 5 ACU sessions later, my BFP :party:
I just wanted to nip in with a bit of hope & share my success story as I never thought it would happen either happydance
Wishing you tons of luck
Blue

alice21

Reg: May 17th 2018

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 6:15pm

Hey there!!! I feel really sorry to see your thread. I can understand the pain you are going through. Just don’t give your hope. There is everything decided by God at the right time. If you are not having success till now, maybe it is not a right time. But don’t give up your struggle. Ask your doctor about surrogacy. It will surely help you out with the problem. A lot of baby dust for you.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE