You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Mummy twins" started this thread

Reg: Jan 8th 2013

Children: None yet

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 1:03pm

Help! I used synarel for 26days before changing to a new bottle

Hi everyone, I bet I'm one of the newest members in the site. I am 37. I n hubby have been ttc for 7yrs. I had history of multiple fibroids, endometriosis, and ovarian cysts. I havn't had any fertility treatment before now. Went to the doctors to check what the prob is with my fertility in 2008, got infected and so has been busy over the yrs sorting infection out and having series of surgeries to sort fib, endo and adhesions out.

I'm now on my first ivf Injecting gonal f. I'm so scared I didn't get the synarel bit right. I started sniffing synarel on the 12th of Dec (2 sniffs 2times daily) bottle of 60 sprays. I went for down-reg scan on the 2nd n the nurse said I down regulated alright. I started my gonal f on the same day, 300iu daily and synarel reduced to 1 sniff (2 times daily). Now my mistake was that I continued on the first bottle of synarel till yesterday, that means I used the bottle for 26days instead of 15 days. I didn't know I had to change to a new bottle, so I carried on till I couldn't get anything coming out.

I'm sorry for boring everyone with my long story on my first post. I'm so scared. Someone help pls. Will everything still work alright. I don't even feel any side effect as at now. A little hot flush now and then, a bit of headache and cough. But no bloating or any other thing to suggest the ovaries are being stimulated.
Mummy twins

Grace

Princess of the Universe

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 29th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful little son conceived through ICSI and one equally beautiful little boy concieved naturally!

What's Up?
Oh god I've got Puppies!

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 2:20pm

Hi,

I don't think that it will make any difference, as long as you were taking the required amount and it was stored correctly. When are you due your next blood work or scans? it might be worth giving your clinic a call and asking them for advice to set your mind at ease. If the synarel had failed then you would be more likely to get more bloating and discomfort as the synarel stops your own hormones from helping the Gonal f and causing over stimulation and early ovulation.

ICSI BFP DS1 born Nov 09
Natural BFP DS2 born Sept 11

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE