You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Elisa" started this thread

Reg: Apr 9th 2009

Sunday, January 6th 2013, 8:06am

really nervous

Hi everyone,

So here goes. DH & I are going for number 2. I start to DR for my 2nd FET on Thursday. I know it can work as DS is a frostie but I'm real ll y nervous this time. Perhaps the age factor is on my mind as I'm 41 (although was 38 at time of EC), or maybe it is just general stress - upheaval at work & a toddler who is having a few sleep & separation anxiety issues after having chicken pox in early December. Anyway have booked an acupuncture session for Thursday too, partly to help me relax & stop stressing & partly because I had it during my 1st FET & don't want to tempt fate by not doing it this time.

That's me! I know you will understand.

Take care
Elisa
IVF Aug 09 - Brief BFP
FET Jan 10 :BFP:
bab11 Alexander James 17/10/10

2nd FET Feb 13 :BFN:

My Trying Again Diary

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Sunday, January 6th 2013, 9:19am

Hi Elisa, completely understand, it is so normal to be nervous, and scared and apprehensive and nervous, on this emotional rollercoaster. But you know you have great frosties because you have your lovely little one, have PMA that this will work, why shouldn't it, it did before. I have always been told that your age doesn't matter, it's your age at the time of EC that's relevant.

Sending you soooo much luck!! Are you in the FET thread too? Xxxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY