You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "georgiesgirl79" started this thread

Reg: Jan 1st 2013

Children: Connor 11, Kelsey 9, Gracie 5 and Ava-Rose 3. (And 2 angel babies)

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 8:16pm

Clomid and Norethisterone

Has anyone taken Clomid and Norethisterone together? Any side effects or better still any success stories???
We've had one round of norethisterone but day 21 tests showed I hadn`t ovulated.
I have since had a natural AF so I now have Clomid and norethisterone to take together.
Do I wait for my next AF to be due before taking them or take them after my day 21s?? Sorry for all the questions, was all set to just take the norethisterone then do the Clomid

TIA ladies xx

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Friday, January 4th 2013, 12:20pm

Hiya,

I took norethisterone to induce a bleed before starting clomid. I've never heard of taking them at the same time. Norethisterone you usually take when you don't have periods, like provera. Then clomid on days 2-6.

I would double check that thy want you to take then at the same time because like I say usually norethisterone is to induce a bleed.

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Reg: Dec 20th 2009

Children: Hayden -7/08/05 and Cerys 31/01/11

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 8:18pm

Hi
I had to take norethisterone to induce a period as i had not had one for 8 months due to pco, once bleed started i took clomid for 5 days, as Flic said i have not heard about them being taken together.
I was VERY lucky and the clomid worked 1st time for me and my dd is almost two!!
I wish you all the luck x x : D

ME - 31-PCO DH -32-All fine
DS- 07-08-05 (NATURALLY) DD-31/1/11-(CLOMID 1ST CYCLE) Natural :BFP: 6/10/2014

[/url

babydust TO ALL X XX X

Reg: Apr 7th 2009

Children: DD 11 and DS 6

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 10:31pm

I've never heard about taking them together either. I've taken one or the other. I'd double check x

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE