You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mzcrazie

• "mzcrazie" started this thread

Reg: Jan 3rd 2013

Children: 5 year old son (my lil monster)

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 12:30am

trying for number 2

me and my partner want more than anything to have a child together. i already have a years old son from a previous relationship and we both want a child together to make our new family complete. its been 3 years now and still nothing,m i have been to my doctors and its like they don't take me seriously. i have had scans and blood tests and all is fine with both me and my partner so we just dont understand why. if any one can give any advice it would be very much appreciated as this is now getting me very down and am suffering from depression because of it. :sniff:

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 3:43am

Hi and welcome to FZ. I am so sorry to read you are suffering from depression. I am afraid I don't know about further tests etc but no doubt somebody who does will be along very soon. Have the dr said its unexplained fertility then? Wishing you lots of luck xxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE