You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Macksie" started this thread

Reg: May 8th 2012

Children: Blessed with one beautiful boy

Sunday, December 23rd 2012, 10:21am

Short AF after fet?? :-/

Hi ladies

I'm just a bit concerned af arrived on the button two days after I stopped the meds from our first fet cycle (medicated) and it was REALLY heavy with lots of clots which I don't normally experience. Of course I know the meds are going to make a difference but my period tailed off after two days of being uber heavy and then stopped so it was 4 days in total which is very short for me.

I did have issues with lining thickness so now I'm worried this means my lining wasn't very thick?
ICSI #1 & FET= BFN
FET #2= BFP early mc

ICSI #2- Sept 13 = :BFP: : D
Pprom at 28 weeks - Freddie James born at 32+4 perfect in every way lurve

Reg: Dec 25th 2009

Children: One Angel son 15.5.11 and a Rainbow baby son 13.10.12

Monday, December 24th 2012, 6:46am

Hi Macksie, sorry to hear of your BFN :(
AF may have been shorter than usual because it was so heavy to begin with? Was your lining growth monitored quite closely? Even if it was on the thinner side it this time that doesn't mean it won't be perfect next time xfingers
Good luck x
Hopeful2010
1 fresh + 1 FET PGD
1 angel in heaven, 1 here

• "Macksie" started this thread

Reg: May 8th 2012

Children: Blessed with one beautiful boy

Monday, December 24th 2012, 8:08am

Thanks hopeful well I want to think it was the sudden hormone crash that's meant it just all came out at once lol! My lining measured 6.7mm and then they gave me a week on estrogen before doing transfer so it would thicken so i never knew what it got to. I am probably just worrying too much on my fresh cycle my lining was fine I'll speak to my clinic when we have a follow up.
ICSI #1 & FET= BFN
FET #2= BFP early mc

ICSI #2- Sept 13 = :BFP: : D
Pprom at 28 weeks - Freddie James born at 32+4 perfect in every way lurve

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Macksie" (Dec 24th 2012, 8:09am)

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Tuesday, December 25th 2012, 4:43am

So sorry it didn't work Macksie. My periods were always like this after cycles, whatever my lining had been, try not to worry too much hon xxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE