You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 22 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "butterfly2012" started this thread

Reg: Oct 23rd 2012

Wednesday, November 28th 2012, 9:38pm

Severe Endometrosis - Northern Ireland

Hi All,

This is my first time ever writing on a forum. I live in Northern Ireland and would love to get some feedback from anyone that lives in Northern Ireland as they may be familiar with the hospitals etc.

I had been trying to conceive for 9 months, which I know is not a long time, however, I am 36 so I thought it best to get some advice. I made a private appointment with Prof N McClure and it turns out I have severe Endometriosis. I have a couple of questions & would appreciate any feedback. Firstly, I have to have an operation to try and remove the Endometriosis. Has anyone has this procedure before, if so, have ye any idea of the waiting list in Belfast City Hospital for
butterfly2012

Wednesday, November 28th 2012, 10:04pm

hi butterfly,

i am also from northern Ireland. There is a thread for belfast clinics on here where you can chat to local ladies and get support and advice. You should speak to the lovely ladies on it, i am sure they'll be able to help you.

Also, i had a lap done to look for endo in the ulster. They only found minimal thankfully and have had no bother since. i think i was waiting about 3-6 months for the laparoscopy. Hope you get seen quickly so you can move on with your ttc journey.

Look forward to seeing you on the belfast clinics thread. x x ^^
Cherry x
1st ICSI :BFP: ;ectopic:bawl:
2nd ICSI no ET :bawl:
1st fet :BFP: mc :sniff:
:BFP: [zx076] 6wks [zx076] 11+2 [zx076] 15+1 [zx076] 23wks

• "butterfly2012" started this thread

Reg: Oct 23rd 2012

Wednesday, November 28th 2012, 10:40pm

Hi Cherry,

Thank you for replying. I can see from your profile ye have had a tough time. I'm sorry to see that.

I will check out the Belfast clinic thread. Just need to figure out how to copy my post over to that thread (first time on here).

Thanks again, xo
butterfly2012

Orls

Ace

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 25th 2010

Wednesday, November 28th 2012, 10:50pm

HI Butterfly2012

just wanted to say hello and hope all goes well with your treatment.

orla xx :)
starsmile ORLA :xxx3:

Going to be a mummy in December 2015 :)

Reg: Jun 1st 2012

Children: one beautiful daughter thank u and 4 angels in heaven

Thursday, November 29th 2012, 8:59am

Hi Butterfly - Just wanted to welcome you to :FZ: from one northern irish lady to another, the belfast thread is the best as alot of women from the area who have used the various hospitals for different things will be on there and although i didnt have problems due to endrometriosis but for other reasons you will find ladies who have but ask questions to me if i can help i will

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 22 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE