You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Macksie" started this thread

Reg: May 8th 2012

Children: Blessed with one beautiful boy

Sunday, November 25th 2012, 11:21am

Lining thickness for et

Hi ladies

Just feeling a bit shaky about this round of fet my second scan showed my lining is increasing it was 6.7mm thanks to extra estrogen patches as well as the tablets I'm taking. They plan et for a week Monday 3rd December so they said it should give it chance to thicken before then. On ly fresh cycle it measured 7.4mm so don't think I naturally have a very thick lining.

Is this enough to get pregnant they say it should be ideally 8mm so I'm a bit disheartened with it all now......any advice/success stories welcome
ICSI #1 & FET= BFN
FET #2= BFP early mc

ICSI #2- Sept 13 = :BFP: : D
Pprom at 28 weeks - Freddie James born at 32+4 perfect in every way lurve

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Sunday, November 25th 2012, 4:37pm

Hi Macksie, I'd say you'll be fine hon, you've got over a week yet. On my first go mine was only 7mm and that was enough :)

I know it's hard but try not to worry, lots of time to go yet, loads of luck to you xxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

• "Macksie" started this thread

Reg: May 8th 2012

Children: Blessed with one beautiful boy

Sunday, November 25th 2012, 5:17pm

Thanks dusky that's good to know I'm sure mine can get to at least 7mm before et the clinic wouldn't go ahead with it if they didn't think it was ok and they don't appear to be worried think its the lady who scanned me who made me worry as she wasn't the most vocal of the sonographers!
ICSI #1 & FET= BFN
FET #2= BFP early mc

ICSI #2- Sept 13 = :BFP: : D
Pprom at 28 weeks - Freddie James born at 32+4 perfect in every way lurve

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Sunday, November 25th 2012, 8:25pm

Hi there

I had 2 FETs cancelled before ET because my lining wouldn't thicken past 5mm (despite being 10mm on fresh cycle). After 3rd FET with extra oestrodol and 2 patches every 3 days it only got to 7mm 5 days before ET (they never told me what it got to by ET) and I'm now 28 weeks PG, so I am sure you will be just fine. All the best! xx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY